Home Affordable Refinance Program 1&2 Recently, low mortgage rates have left millions of house owners with no option of refinancing. People owe more than the actual worth of their houses. Bank alone cannot help them in dealing with these hard consequences. But those who bright history of credit payment and are enjoying well-paid jobs right now can get out of this deep pit can seek solution from Home Affordable Refinance Program 1&2.
The Home Affordable Refinance Program is a federal government program of the United States, set up by the Federal Housing Finance Agency. HARP comes up with specially designed and more stable mortgage programs for people in this hour of trouble.
If you fulfill following terms and conditions you are eligible for HARP:
- The mortgage must be owned or guaranteed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac
- The mortgage must have been bought by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac on or before May 31, 2009.
- The mortgage couldn't have been refinanced under HARP 1&2 previously unless it's a Fannie
Mae mortgage that was refinanced under HARP 1&2 from March-May, 2009.
- The most recent loan-to-value ratio MUST be more than 80%
- The borrower must be current on the mortgage at the time of the refinance, with no delinquent payment in the past 6 months also no more than one delinquent payment in the last 12 months.
- You are capable enough to fulfill the requirements of new payment system.
- The refinance improves the long term stability of your loan.
Seek help from us to find either you are eligible for HARP or not. You can easily figure whether your loan is owned by Fannie Mai or Freddie Mac, or not by contacting toll free telephone numbers and checking out data available on their websites.
One more important point should be noted in this issue that available information is not guaranteed for eligibility of refinance under HARP 1&2; other designed eligibility criteria should also be met. You can also compare refinance rates with other companies to make sure that you are getting the best possible refinance options from us. If you join hands with HARP you can play safe and enjoy better and more stable perks for longer periods of time.
HARP plays remarkably responsible role in taking people out of the moorlands of debt and rebuilding their dreams of their self-owned houses at very economical rates. So people who are facing this problem right now should not hesitate to grab this opportunity and place them on the safer bank of the river.
Move ahead and Contact EZ Online Mortgage, we will help you to get what you want in life.