At EZ Online Mortgage, our goal is to save you money and make your life easier. That's why we've combined years of industry experience with the latest in technology to smooth out the mortgage process and make it as easy and stress-free as possible.
Our website is not only a source of education and a point of contact, but a great way to keep yourself organized! We've provided a free mortgage checklist to keep you in check with the loan process and ensure that you're staying on the right check. Print of this list and keep it handy as an easy reference, so you know that everything is going smoothly!
The Mortgage Checklist consists of several basic pieces of information we'll need from you to complete your mortgage loan. These include:
- Social Security Number
- At least two month's worth of bank statements. These can be requested from your bank or printed from your bank's online portal
- Investment and Retirement account statements for the past two months. Contact your investment manager for access to these forms, or visit your investment company's website. You might already have these statements if they are mailed monthly to you.
- A copy of your life insurance policy
- Your credit card information
- Information on your car loan account if you have one, plus the make and model of your vehicle, and its resale value. If you have loans out on multiple vehicles, you must include information for each vehicle.
- Information on the mortgage you already know, plus a copy of your mortgage coupon
- Information and a copy of your home insurance policy
We recommend printing out this checklist, and slipping it into a folder. Put all the associated documents into the same folder and keep it clearly marked. This will make keeping track of things that much easier.