Refinancing your home can be a big decision. You want to make sure you’re acting at the right time so you receive the lowest refinance home mortgage rates available. This can help to lower your monthly mortgage payments and it may even help you pay off your loan faster. What you need is a partner in your corner. Someone who is experienced in the refinance process and can help you get the best possible refinance mortgage in California.
At EZ Online Mortgage, we offer step-by-step assistance throughout the entire refinance process. Our team of experts understands the specific laws and regulations surrounding refinance mortgage in California and will work tirelessly to get you the most competitive refinance home mortgage rates available. Don’t go it alone. Put our experience to work for you!
At EZ Online Mortgage, we understand that making the choice to refinance your home isn’t always easy. In fact, the process itself can be downright confusing. What type of refinance product is right for you? What would you like to accomplish with your mortgage refinance? Our experienced professionals are available to work with you, helping you determine the best option to suit your needs and your budget. More importantly, we’ll give you the confidence you need to make an educated, informed decision.
Ready to move forward? Apply now to get the refinance home mortgage rates you deserve!
There are a variety of reasons people may choose to refinance their home mortgage, each of which comes with its own benefits. Some of these reasons include:
- Lower Payments - Paying too much for your mortgage? Refinancing can help to lower your interest rate, which can significantly reduce the amount you owe each month. The key is working with the right partner. EZ Online Mortgage has access to the lowest refinance home mortgage rates available and can match you with the ideal product to suit your needs.
- Extend/Reduce Loan Term - Another way to lower your monthly payments is to extend the amount of time you have to pay off your mortgage loan. Or, you may choose to refinance to a shorter-term loan, which will allow you to pay off your mortgage sooner. With the competitive refinancing home mortgage rates from EZ Online Mortgage, changing the term of your loan may be a good option for you.
- Access Home Equity - In addition to lowering interest and payments, a mortgage refinance can provide you access to the equity in your home, which can free up cash to be able to do repairs and renovations, or finance other needs in your life.
- Eliminate Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) - If you put less than 20% down on your original home loan, many mortgage providers charge a premium on top of the monthly payment for what’s known as private mortgage insurance. A mortgage refinance can eliminate this excess charge and lower your payment at the same time
Could you benefit from any of these things? Apply now to find out whether a home mortgage refinance is right for you
Is a Home Mortgage Refinance Right for Me?
There are many factors that go into the decision to refinance a mortgage. First, you want to make sure the current refinance home mortgage rates are low enough to make it worth your while. You’ll also want to consider the many benefits, as listed above. Saving money each month can free up cash to be able to fund retirement, plan for your children’s education, pay off other debts and more
Other scenarios for which a home mortgage refinance may be a good option include:
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM) or Balloon Rates - If your current mortgage features an adjustable rate that fluctuates from time to time, or your loan is scheduled to significantly increase (balloon) at a future date, you may be an excellent candidate for a refinance mortgage. California offers some excellent refinancing home mortgage rates that are fixed, so you won’t have to worry about your payments going up.
- Long-Term Loans - When you first took out your home mortgage, the rates may not have been as attractive as they are currently. With the lower refinance home mortgage rates from EZ Online Mortgage, you could potentially shorten the length of your loan and still end up with the same or an even lower payment. (Get a free instant rate quote to learn more.
- Significant Home Equity - If you’ve been paying your mortgage for some time, you’ve probably built up quite a bit of equity. Refinancing may be a good option, particularly if you could benefit from additional cash to fund major purchases, such as home repairs, renovations, new vehicle purchase and more. To see how much available equity you have, apply now.
To find out whether a home mortgage refinance is right for you, give the experts at EZ Online Mortgage a call. We can discuss your specific situation, go over your available options, provide access to some of the most affordable refinancing home mortgage rates in California and match you with the perfect product to suit your needs. It’s fast, it’s easy and it’s the perfect time. Simply apply now to get started.
How Do I Start the Refinance Process?
The first step in the home mortgage refinance process is to determine whether a refinance would actually be right for you. Remember, your home is your biggest asset and decisions you make surrounding your loan and payments will impact you and your family for years to come. Consider the following questions:
- How much time do you plan to remain in your home?
- What is your current interest rate?
- What type of loan do you currently have (variable/adjustable/balloon or fixed rate)?
- What are the costs, if any, that would be associated with a refinance?
- Will a lower interest rate and/or payment negate those costs?
As you can see, some of these questions can be pretty complex. In fact, you may not even know the answers, yet they are absolutely critical in making an informed decision on whether or not to refinance your mortgage.
Why go through this challenging process alone when you don’t have to? The experienced mortgage professionals at EZ Online Mortgage are here to help guide you in the right direction. We can answer your questions, discuss your concerns and help you understand exactly what you’re getting into. In fact, we’ll be there every step of the way to ensure that your experience goes as smoothly and positively as possible.
Ready to get started? Contact us today to receive a no-obligation consultation with our dedicated mortgage experts and get a free instant rate quote. We’ll help you make the best decision for your family, your finances and your future.